Thursday 5 May 2011

Week 2 of 3rd year work

This week my assigned third year was back and well!

I've personally enjoyed having met and helped two third years as i have gained different opinions on what pathways they took.

This week i helped georgiana by sewing the loops that would keep her garments on the hangers to her pieces and did small finishes like adding fastenings and sewing up linings. I also researched into finishings for her pieces and helped her find a website to decorate the paper bags that would hold her pieces too.

She also offered for me to come along on her collections shoot, but as the location is harrogate i might not have time to rush back.

Fingers crossed that i can.

I also collected samples of fabrics she used on her collection.

Theres quite a few!!

No comments:

Post a Comment