Thursday 12 May 2011

Print ideas for collar.

Print ideas-

Thinking about patterns created with shapes, led me to animal skins and prints.
With my collar i want to pleat it and then print on top of the fabric.
To make me collar stand out, i want to use bright pictures, and preferably of animals.
I want my collar to be a statement piece for the summer and the animal idea would work well for it.
So....
I found some old holiday pictures i took at a zoo where i managed to get some good close ups of animals.
Here are a few ideas.




Iguana - #1 This picture has a good mix of colours, i like the red and purple tones.




Iguana #2 This close up would work well because of the expression on the animals face.


Giraffe #1 i just really like this close up to be honest. :)






Giraffe #2 this one would work best for the collar.









Giraffe #3 This one would be effective because of what the giraffe is doing.


I will find and post a few more ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment